Prawns with penang or red curry with rice – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Prawns with penang or red curry with rice using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawns with penang or red curry with rice
- It’s 500 g of prawns.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk 300ml.
- You need Handful of green beans.
- It’s of I can of Penang curry paste or red curry paste.
- You need 3-4 of like leaves.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- It’s Handful of coriander.
- Prepare Handful of spring onions sliced.
- You need 1 of tblsp fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of tblsp lemon juice.
Prawns with penang or red curry with rice Step By Step
- Take a pan then add Penang curry paste and coconut milk
- Once come to a boil add fish sauce, sugar and lemon juice
- Now add the veg. And prawns and lime leaves cook till prawns are cooked through. Serve with rice