Prawn Pulao – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Prawn Pulao using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawn Pulao
- Prepare 1 bowl of prawns fairly big size.
- You need 2 of small onions chopped fine.
- Prepare 2 of small tomatoes cut fine.
- You need 2-3 of potatoes boiled or raw halved.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashmiri mirch powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish masala use as per availability or skip.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of oil to cook.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee to top.
- It’s of Coriander to garnish.
Prawn Pulao Instructions
- Wash devein prawns
- Chop onion tomatoes fine and saute along with the prawns potatoes with dry masala added too
- Top with some garam masala and cover cook all on low flame for 10 minutes,stir
- Add water if prawns undone just to cook prawns
- Add the coconut milk here now,cover cook 5 minutes
- Add washed soaked rice now
- Add water enough as per your measure of rice and some gravy in prawns
- Cooked covered on slow
- Check when rice is done remove cover,top it with ghee,lightly fold in
- Take it out in serving bowl,garnish with coriander