Shrimp Linguine with Thai Twist – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp Linguine with Thai Twist using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Linguine with Thai Twist
- Prepare 250 gms of Al dente Linguine.
- You need 350 ml of Coconut Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thai Curry Paste.
- You need 250 gms of shrimps.
- It’s Pinch of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Vegetables of your choice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare of Parsley for garnish.
Shrimp Linguine with Thai Twist Step By Step
- Before making pasta sauce we will cook shrimp. Marinate shrimps with turmeric, ginger garlic paste, salt and lemon for 15-20mins. Take little olive oil in pan and cook this marinated shrimps for 2-3mins only or until water from shrimps almost gets evaporate.
- Now to make thai sauce take olive oil in wok. Stir fry all the vegetables you want (Mushrooms, baby corns, onions, spinach) for 2-3mins. In other hand dilute thai curry paste in little bit coconut milk. Now add this paste in vegetables. And mix it. Pour all coconut milk in it. Let it simmer for few more mins. Add shrimp now.
- At this stage add sugar, pinch, salt and pasta in it. Cook it to reduce some gravy. Add cheese just before serving, garnish with parsley.