Green Thai Prawn Curry – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Green Thai Prawn Curry using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Thai Prawn Curry
- Prepare 400 Grams of Prawns , deshelled.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Peas , slightly boiled.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Corn , slightly boiled (optional).
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Button Mushroom , chopped into halves (optinal).
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Green Thai Curry Paste.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 Pinch of Sugar.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare To Taste of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1.25 Cups of Coconut Milk.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Basil , dried.
- You need To Taste of Chilli Chillies Flakes / Fresh es.
Green Thai Prawn Curry Step By Step
- In a non-stick wok, heat up about 1-2 tbsp of oil. Add in the prawns and a pinch of salt. Sauté for about 1-2 mins, till the prawns turn light pink in colour.
- Remove, and keep aside.
- If you are using mushrooms, also sauté the mushroom till all the water evaporates. Remove, and keep aside.
- In a wok, add the remaining oil. As it heats up, add in the Green Thai Curry Paste.
- Fry the paste for a min, till there is an aroma.
- Pour in the coconut milk, and the peas and corn. Season with salt, pepper, and chill flakes/ fresh chills. Boil for 2-3 mins.
- Finally add in the prawns (and mushrooms), along with the basil.
- Lower the heat to medium. Add in a pinch of sugar.
- Finally pour in the fish sauce. Mix well. Cover, and simmer for 2-3 mins.
- Green Thai Prawn Curry is ready! Serve over rice.