Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta
- It’s 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red crushed pepper optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta Step By Step
- Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Heat a large skillet with high sides over medium-high heat and add some oil.
- Cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- Add butter, garlic, and red crushed pepper to the skillet and cook until fragrant.
- Add the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the cooked fettuccine and shrimp, add more parmesan cheese, garnish with fresh parsley if desired and enjoy!
- NOTES If you want to use the entire box of fettuccine (1 lb) use 2 cups of heavy cream and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.