Prawn, Avocado, Bacon & Chilli Pasta. – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Prawn, Avocado, Bacon & Chilli Pasta. using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawn, Avocado, Bacon & Chilli Pasta.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Whole Green Pepper.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1/2 of Scotch bonnet chilli.
- Prepare 1 box of Bacon Lardons.
- You need 1 box of Frozen Prawns.
- You need 1/2 bag of of Pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 large of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Prawn, Avocado, Bacon & Chilli Pasta. Step By Step
- Defrost Prawns in water
- Chop onions, peppers, Garlic, Chilli & Avocado
- Open Bacon packaging and heat up oil to frying temperature
- Fry Bacon for 4-6 minutes in a frying pan on medium
- Add onions and garlic and fry for further 2 mins.
- Add peppers,, fry for further 1 min
- Add Prawns and fry for further 5 mins on a low fire
- Boil half a saucepan of water, add 1 tea spoon of oil and pinch of salt to avoid pasta sticking together
- Boil Pasta for 8-12 mins on 3/4 heat level, be sure to mix pasta every few minutes.
- Turn off frying pan and let ingredients cool down while pasta boils.
- Cut avocado into slices and place on the side, cut this last to avoid any darkening of the avocado
- Get a big bowl and Add all ingredients to pasta, add sliced avocado and add 1/4 of a bottle of sweet chilli sauce and mixed herbs. Stir well for a minute.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy.