Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro – Level III – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro – Level III using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro – Level III
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fat-free chicken broth, fat free.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 oz of whole wheat pasta.
- Prepare 12 oz of shrimp, uncooked.
- It’s 2 tbsp of basil leaves, chopped.
Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro – Level III Instructions
- Bring large pot of water to boil for pasta.
- Meanwhile, place olive oil and garlic in a large sauté pan and sauté for several minutes until lightly browned.
- Add chicken broth and tomatoes to pan; simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- Cook the pasta according to the difference on the package. Drain.
- Add shrimp to pan and cook for several more minutes, until shrimp are opaque. Add basil and toss shrimp mixture with cooked pasta.