Garlic Shrimp And Chicken Pasta – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Garlic Shrimp And Chicken Pasta using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp And Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic olive oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of Salt, Pepper, Lemon Pepper, Roasted Garlic Salt.
- It’s 2 dash of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire.
- It’s 1 of Fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh or dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 lb of Shrimp – peeled, de-veined, tail off.
- You need 1 lb of Diced chicken breast.
- You need 1 lb of Pasta (your choice).
Garlic Shrimp And Chicken Pasta Instructions
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet. Add garlic and simmer.
- Add chicken and shrimp to skillet, and simmer while pasta cooks. Add Worcestershire & seasonings. Add veggies or anything else you'd like to add at this time as well. Simmer.
- Cook pasta as directed, strain.
- Mix soups together, add water and milk (as cans direct) and bring to a boil. Set aside for the end.
- After pasta is strained return to large pot. Add cooked shrimp, chicken, veggies, and all the juices from the skillet.
- Mix in soup mixture to your liking, or add it on top once plates are served.
- Serve and Enjoy!