Butternut soup with a hint of roasted garlic – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Butternut soup with a hint of roasted garlic using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butternut soup with a hint of roasted garlic
- Prepare 3 of butternut discs.
- Prepare 1 clove of roasted garlic(drizzle with oil,wrap with foil & roast).
- You need 1/4 of onion (chopped).
- It’s Half of a cup clover nolac milk.
- Prepare Handful of mixed seeds.
- You need To taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 2 tbs of canola oil.
- You need 1 tsp of double cream plain yogurt (completely optional).
- It’s Half of a cup water.
Butternut soup with a hint of roasted garlic Step By Step
- Peel and chop the butternut. Into the pot with half a cup of water. Cook until soft and the water has evaporated. Transfer the butternut into a bowl.
- In the pot, goes 2 tbs of canola oil and onions. As the onions soften, transfer the butternut back into the pot with the roasted garlic clove. Grind in salt and pepper as you mix them through
- Remove from the heat. Scoop into the blender (you can use a traditional masher) until desired consistency. Pour in half a cup of milk and stir it through until it resembles a pouring but thick consistency. Top it with a teaspoon of double cream plain yogurt and a sprinkle of mixed seeds.