Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta
- You need 1 pkg of bacon.
- It’s 1 pkg of shrimp.
- You need 7 of chicken tenderloins cubed.
- You need 1 carton of heavy cream 8 ounces.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Soul food seasoning.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s of Penne pasta or any noodle of your choice.
- You need of Grated Parmesan.
Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta Instructions
- Start by cubing your bacon and chicken and detailing the shrimp.
- Get out 3 pans.. A big soup pan with water for the noodles.. Cook your bacon and add olive oil and minced garlic in the other 2 frying pans. Add chicken in one and shrimp in the other
- Time for seasoning! Add your Cajun seasoning and soul food seasoning to the chicken and shrimp. Cook for about 6 mins or so.
- Drain your noodles and add butter and a pinch of Cajun seasoning to the noodles.
- Now combine all your meats.. In one big pan. Bacon, shrimp and chicken!!! Heat it for about 2 mins or so to get a golden brown on the chicken and shrimp.
- Now let's add the heavy cream, parsley and handful of Parmesan! Let it simmer for 1.5 mins. Now add the noodles and a 1/4 cup of milk and the rest of The Parmesan and cover for about 6 mins or until the cheese is melted.
- You can add more Cajun seasoning if you like more of a heat 😀 hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did!!!