Pasta with a Japanese-italian twist! – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Pasta with a Japanese-italian twist! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with a Japanese-italian twist!
- You need 30 g of fujicco (salted kelp).
- It’s 30 g of butter.
- It’s 1 of serving of pasta.
- Prepare 3 portions of frozen spinach.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of chili.
- You need of Parsley.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- It’s 4 of prawns.
Pasta with a Japanese-italian twist! Step By Step
- Boil the pasta and once done set it aside
- Chop up the garlic, parsley and chili
- Melt the butter and stir-fry the garlic and chili. Add the prawns. Once the prawns are cook, remove it and add the spinach and fujicco.
- Simmer the vegetables till its cooked. Add the pasta and prawns and mix well.
- Plate the pasta and decorate it with the parsley.