Shrimp en salsa roja – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp en salsa roja using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp en salsa roja
- It’s 3 lb of shrimp hubby likes them whole for the flavor.
- Prepare 1/2 head of garlic.
- You need of Cilantro.
- You need of Butter & eevo.
- It’s 2 cups of Red salsa.
Shrimp en salsa roja Instructions
- Wash shrimp 🍤 and let drain dry.
- Chop garlic and saute in skillet with butter olive oil and cilantro
- Toss in shrimp for a couple min until pink but not too long
- Pour red salsa over shrimp and bring up to simmer for less about 5 min
- Serve over Papi's yummy shrimp flavored rice.