Tagliatelle , Pesto and prawns – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Tagliatelle , Pesto and prawns using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tagliatelle , Pesto and prawns
- Prepare 1 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- You need 500 grams of prawns.
- It’s 1 1/4 quart of garlic.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 300 grams of pesto.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili.
- Prepare 1 of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 500 grams of pasta.
Tagliatelle , Pesto and prawns Step By Step
- Clean the prawns and boil them into a pot of boiling water for 3 mins.
- Take a big frying pan (wok would be perfect) and put inside some onions and some chopped tomatoes , after a few mins add the prawns with some garlic and chilly and pepper and cover the frying pan and let it cook gently
- Put water and big salt into a pot and wait till it boil and as soon it's ready insert the tagliatelle and remember if on the packed says to remove the pasta at 9 mins we will drain it at 8 .
- The pasta it's almost ready now so let's go back to the frying pan and we will add now the pesto and we will let it cool for one minute.
- Pasta it's ready , drain it and add it into the frying pan and mix it and serve.