Shrimp stuffed shells with 4 cheese. – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp stuffed shells with 4 cheese. using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp stuffed shells with 4 cheese.
- Prepare 2 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of grated mozzerella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 box of jumbo pasta shells.
Shrimp stuffed shells with 4 cheese. Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil pasta shells according to package.
- Clean and rinse shrimp.
- Mix cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, half of the mozzerella cheese and half of the parmesan cheese.
- Then stir in the eggs, bread crumbs and half of the chopped parsley.
- Once combined, add your shrimp and mix.
- Pour half of your tomato sauce into bottom of your pan.
- Once the shells are drained and cooled to touch, start filling them and place them into pan.
- When your pan is full pour the rest of your tomato sauce over the shells.
- Sprinkle the rest of the parmesan and mozzerella on top.
- Garnish with the rest of the chopped parsley. Put in the oven for about 45 minutes.