Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable
- You need 1 half of pack regular noodles.
- You need 150 g of regular pasta.
- It’s 8-10 pc of Shrimp.
- It’s of mixed vegetables (Carrot, broccoli, lettuce, potato, cabbage, tomato).
- It’s 3-4 tb of spoon oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Black paper.
- You need of Fish oil 1 Tb spoon.
- It’s of Tomato sauce 3 tb spoon.
- It’s of Garlic mashed 1 tb spoon.
- It’s of Ginger mashed 1 TB spoon.
- It’s of Chilli powder.
- You need of Sugar 1/2 Tb spoon.
- Prepare of lemon juice 2 tb spoon.
Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable Instructions
- After properly cleaning the vegetables, boiled them for 10 -12 min max.
- Clean the shrimps & marinate with 2 tb spoon lemon juice. best if it can be marinate for 1hr.
- Boiled the noodles & pasta for 15 min & strain the waters.
- After boiling is done, let the veggies & pasta to dry
- On a pan, heat up the oil. When the oil is hot put the onions, garlic & ginger into it. Let it turn into brown.
- Then add fish & tomato sauce into it. let it be for 2/3 min.
- Then add the shrimps into it. Let it cooked for 8 min. After that add the vegetables into the pan & wait for another 5 – 8 min.
- Finally add the boiled noodles & pasta into the pan & cook for next 5 minute. Add salt, sugar & black paper.
- Toss everything into the pan so that it mixes properly.
- Finally put them into a serving dish & enjoy. You can add a poached egg for extra punch.