Shrimp Penne Alfredo – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp Penne Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Penne Alfredo
- It’s 20 of peeled and deveined jumbo shrimp.
- You need 1 box of Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Parsley.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 bag of Mozarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2/2 cup of milk.
Shrimp Penne Alfredo Instructions
- Heat your skilleton medium heat with 2 tablespoons of butter and sauté your garlic cloves (finely chopped) dont burn your garlic!
- Heat up water in a pot, add your pasta box, 7-8 mins for al dente. Turn off, drain and reserve a side. While your pasta is cooking you do the rest of the steps.
- Once garlic is sautéed, add your peeled, tail less shrimp, and cook for 2 mins per side until they get the orange color. Don't over cook or they will shrink too much. Add your finely chopped fresh parsley while you're cooking your shrimp.
- Add more butter, parsley, and garlic, sautée.., now add a pinch of flour, the milk, and heat it while mixing, add the mozzarella and Parmesan, once it melts it's gonna summer and thicken, add your pasta and mix together with the sauce and top of with your shrimp.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- PS: To reheat you can add more milk in case it thickens