Black Mushroom shrimp noodles – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Black Mushroom shrimp noodles using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Mushroom shrimp noodles
- You need 200 g of baby shrimps peeled.
- It’s 2 packs of indomie noodles.
- It’s 7-8 of fresh black mushrooms cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of small can of sweet corn.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
Black Mushroom shrimp noodles Step By Step
- Cook the 2 packs of indomie noodles in a pan. Add the flavors that come with it but not the spicy ones.
- Add the shrimps and let cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then, add the mushrooms, the corn, and the soy sauce.
- Cover pan and let cook for 2 minutes. Enjoy your food!