KL Hokkien Chicken & Shrimp Noodles – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have KL Hokkien Chicken & Shrimp Noodles using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of KL Hokkien Chicken & Shrimp Noodles
- Prepare 300 g of Chicken Thigh Meat (cut into pieces).
- You need 100 g of Shrimp (de-vein).
- Prepare 100 g of Fish Balls (halved).
- Prepare 100 g of Chinese Cabbage (finely diced).
- It’s 300 g of Yellow Noodles (washed).
- You need 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 20 g of Ginger (minced).
- You need 4 Tbsp of Schmaltz (see my recipe).
- It’s 4 of Crispy Chicken Skin (see my recipe).
- Prepare of [Marinade].
- You need 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 2 pinches of White Pepper.
- Prepare 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
- Prepare of [Sauce].
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 pinches of White Pepper.
KL Hokkien Chicken & Shrimp Noodles Step By Step
- MARINADE: Add the Marinade to the Chicken and set aside fir 30 minutes. Salt the Shrimp and set them aaside for 30 minutes.
- SEAFOOD: heat 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Stir fry the Shrimp and Fish Ball until they are pink and brown. Remove and set aside.
- CHICKEN: add another 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil into the same wok and heat it until hot. Stir fry the Chicken until they are brown all over. Remove and set aside.
- NOODLES: next add the Schmaltz in the wok and heat until hot. Sauté the Ginger and Garlic until fragrant. Then add the Noodles and Sauce and mix thoroughly until all the Noodles are coated.
- ASSEMBLE: next, add the Chicken, Shrimp, Fish Ball, Chinese Cabbage and mix well. Serve hit and garnish with Crispy Chicken Wings.