Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 bag of wide egg noodles.
- You need of celery.
- Prepare of baby carrots.
- Prepare of green onions.
- You need 2 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 cubes of chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 50 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s of rosemary.
- Prepare of basil.
- Prepare of season salt.
- Prepare 4 of large potatoes.
Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Instructions
- Cut up generous amounts of celery, carrots, and onion. Put broth, bouillon, and vegetables in a pot, bring to a boil. Add spices to taste and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook chicken plain, and shred
- Cook noodles about half way.
- Add all to the crock pot for 4 hours on high, or 6 hours on low.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.