Salmon and shrimp soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Salmon and shrimp soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon and shrimp soup
- Prepare 1-2 packs of ramen noodles.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare Piece of salmon.
- It’s Half of a pound of shrimp.
- It’s of Quarter of any onion.
- It’s 1 of green onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper as desired.
Salmon and shrimp soup Step By Step
- Start by adding the oil in the big pot, when heated up enough add garlic and onion. Saute for about a minute. (make sure garlic doesn't burn)
- Add a lot of water to pot, start stirring. When the water is boiling add salt pepper or any desired seasonings. Add ramen noodles.
- Start by cutting your green onions then add to the pot. When the noodles are cooked through you add the seafood. At this point the soup is done, the salmon and shrimp cook in about a minute.
- Turn off heat and enjoy. You can add more soy sauce or some limes for flavor 🙂