Sweet Chilli and Lime Prawn Stir fry – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Sweet Chilli and Lime Prawn Stir fry using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Chilli and Lime Prawn Stir fry
- You need 1 packages of Sweet Chilli and Lime Stir fry Sauce.
- You need 1 packages of Udon Noddles.
- It’s 400 grams of Stir fry Vegetables, carrots, green beans, Broccoli, peppers etc..
- You need 300 grams of Cooked peeled prawns.
Sweet Chilli and Lime Prawn Stir fry Instructions
- In a wok, sear the prawns in a dash of oil for a few minutes
- Add vegetables and stir fry for 3 or 4 minutes
- Pour over sauce and then add sauce and stir fry for a further 5 minutes