Curry noodles – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Curry noodles using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry noodles
- Prepare 200 grams of Noodle.
- You need 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 each of cinnamon stick, star anise.
- You need 1 of chicken breast cut to bite size.
- It’s 5 of fish balls.
- Prepare 3 of medium prawns.
- It’s 100 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 300 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 stalk of curry leaves.
- It’s 1 of bean sprout, boiled egg, chilli, fried onion for garnish.
- You need 3 of red onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of salt and sugar.
Curry noodles Instructions
- Chop the red onion and garlic. Mix the curry powder with some water.
- Heat up cooking oil, sauteed the chopped onion, garlic, curry leaves, cinnamon stick and star anise. Once fragrant, add in the curry powder which already mix in water.
- Once the mixture is looking nice, add in chicken,fish balls and prawn. Mix it well.
- After 3 minutes, add in coconut milk and water. Let it boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Padd salt and sugar to taste. Make sure not to split the coconut milk. Once cook,turn off the stove.
- Pepare the noodle. Put it in hot water for 30 seconds. Drain the water.
- Put the noodle in a bowl. Put in the curry broth. Garnish with bean sprout,boil egg, chilli and fried onion.