Salmon And Shimeji Mushroom In Milk Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Salmon And Shimeji Mushroom In Milk Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon And Shimeji Mushroom In Milk Soup
- You need 1 of large salmon fillet.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 2 of medium onion.
- You need 1 cup of Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 2 cup of dried prefried beancurd skin.
- It’s 2 cup of any stock.
- You need 1 of small bottle of essence of chicken (additional add on optional).
- It’s 1 cup of milk / creme.
- You need of pasta option.
- You need 150 grams of Udon noodle.
Salmon And Shimeji Mushroom In Milk Soup Step By Step
- Season the salmon with salt then with little oil,Pan fried Salmon on both side till its lightly crispy and brown but not over cook,
- Add in the onion and shimeji mushrooms with the dried beancurd skin then add in the stock and (optional additional 1bottle of essence of chicken) then bring it to a boil then add in the milk and gently mix well and off heat and serve immediately
- Pan fried salmon and shimeji mushroom with beancurd skin in essence of chicken milk soup
- BELOW ARE,FEW SALMON RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335315-salmon-and-spiced-carrot-on-ramen-noodle-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/400846-salmon-hotpot-in-chinese-herbal-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333479-salmon-noodles-soup
- ANOTHER SERVING OPTION,,JUST ADD ON ANY NOODLE OF YOUR CHOICE,,,……..I SERVE THIS DISH WITH UDON NOODLE