Shrimp Ooh La La – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp Ooh La La using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Ooh La La
- Prepare 1 lb of Frozen, Devined, Peeled Shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of Lemons, cut in half.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1 of Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 of noodles.
Shrimp Ooh La La Instructions
- Melt butter in large skillet
- Wash Shrimp to separate
- Finely chop garlic, add to butter
- Squeeze lemons, add juice to mixture
- Add Shrimp to mixture, simmer until shrimp turn white
- Add Red pepper, to taste. A little goes a long way
- Lemon Pepper, to taste
- Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning, to taste
- Once completed goes well with Rice or Noodles.