taisen's shrimp salad ( first attempt ) – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook taisen's shrimp salad ( first attempt ) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of taisen's shrimp salad ( first attempt )
- It’s 1 of shell noodles or any other kind you want.
- You need 1 of shrimp ( I used baby shrimp next time using bigger ) I also bought frozen ones.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of celery.
- You need 1 of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 small of amount of mustard.
- You need 1 of pepper to taste.
- You need 1 small of amount of salt.
- It’s 1 of old bay.
taisen's shrimp salad ( first attempt ) Step By Step
- if using frozen shrimp let them thaw out
- peel , rinse and chop onion up any size you like
- rinse and chop celery into small pieces
- get water boiling to cook your noodles. when they are done drain and let them cool
- when the noodles are cool enough add in mayonnaise and a bit of mustard. mix well
- in another bowl mix shrimp , old bay , pepper and a bit of salt. mix
- add this to the noodles. mix. taste. add anything extra according to your taste.
- I tried a second one the same but added vinegar. I didn't like it but someone else might
- cover and chill it in the fridge for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- serve cold