Kicked Up Ramen Noodles – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Kicked Up Ramen Noodles using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kicked Up Ramen Noodles
- Prepare 3 slice of onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of roasted garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sheree's Herb Butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of Oriental Ramen Noodles.
- It’s 1 envelope of Ramen Seasoning packet.
- You need 6 large of Shrimp.
- It’s 2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 dash of Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- You need 2 dash of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 3 dash of Crush Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Kicked Up Ramen Noodles Step By Step
- Dice onion and garlic
- Cook Ramen Noodles as directed but without seasoning packet.
- Melt herbed butter and add olive oil.
- Add onion and garlic. Cook until onion is transparent.
- Add clean and devained shrimp to butter sauce.
- Drain water from noodles but leave a half of cup of water in the noodles.
- Then add Ramen seasoning packet with all other seasonings.
- Let it simmer about 2 mins and then add shrimp and butter sauce to noodles.