Shrimp & white clam sauce linguini – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp & white clam sauce linguini using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp & white clam sauce linguini
- It’s 1 lb of medium shrimp, deveined and tails removed.
- You need 2 can of white clam sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of linguini noodles.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of sweet yellow pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of sweet red pepper diced.
Shrimp & white clam sauce linguini Instructions
- Boil pasta in water till tender. (I always put some oil, salt, and fresh herbs in with my pasta when I boil it.) Drain and set aside when done.
- While pasta is boiling, wash shrimp. Melt butter over medium heat. Add shrimp. Let cook till a little pink and starting to curl. Then add garlic. Cook 5-7 min., add oil. Continue to stir till shrimp is pink and curled.
- Add pasta to skillet along with all your seasonings. Add both cans of white clam sauce, also add minced garlic and both yellow and red peppers. Keep tossing all ingredients around in skillet till all is incorporated and hot.