Mostaccioli Alfredo w/ caribbean shrimp – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Mostaccioli Alfredo w/ caribbean shrimp using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mostaccioli Alfredo w/ caribbean shrimp
- Prepare 2 of Jars Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 box of Mostaccioli noodles.
- Prepare 2 cup of Broccoli florets.
- It’s 1/2 of Tomato (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Shrimp (peeled, deviened, cut off tails).
- You need 1 tsp of EVO.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Caribbean jerk seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
Mostaccioli Alfredo w/ caribbean shrimp Step By Step
- Boil a pot of water. Once boiling add noodles and a generous amount of salt.
- Over med- heat alfredo sauce over med-low heat and add butter. Once simmering add broccoli.
- Coat shrimp in a bowl with 1 tsp. Of EVO, lemon juice and caribbean seasoning. Set aside.
- Once noodles have been drained and rinsed, add them to sauce and broccoli. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Take off heat, and add tomatoes and shrimp. The heat from the food will cook them perfectly. Enjoy!