Cajun Shrimp and rice – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Cajun Shrimp and rice using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp and rice
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 of # shrimp, large, peeled and deveined.
- You need of s&p.
- It’s 4 of plum tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of scallions, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of asparagus, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, sliced thin.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of parsley, chopped.
- It’s 1 of lemon, cut in wedges, for serving.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of white rice.
Cajun Shrimp and rice Step By Step
- Cook the rice according to the package. Heat the butter, oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the Cajun seasoning and shrimp and cook, stirring until the shrimp begin to curl, about 1 minute. Season with S&P.
- Add the tomatoes, scallions, shallot and asparagus and cook, stirring for 4 minutes so shrimp are opaque. Stir in the parsley and serve over rice. Serve lemon wedges on the side.