Burnt garlic chicken noodle soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Burnt garlic chicken noodle soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burnt garlic chicken noodle soup
- It’s 500 gms of boiled chicken.
- It’s 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Small bowl of sweet corns.
- It’s some of noddles.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need as required of Chicken stock.
- You need as required of Soya sauce, vinegar, salt and blackpepper.
- You need little of Little olive oil.
- It’s as required of Corn starch.
Burnt garlic chicken noodle soup Instructions
- In a kadhai add oil. When oil becomes hot and finely chopped garlic and fry it till it turns brown.
- Then add one by one the finely chopped onion, sweetcorns and shredded chicken and saute it.
- Then add the chicken stock.
- Then add the noddles, soya sauce, vinegar and let the noddles boil.
- When the noddles are fully cooked and corn starch (dilute it in water and then put it in the soup). Let it boil once add salt and black pepper powder.
- Ready to serve.