Seafood noodles – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Seafood noodles using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood noodles
- It’s 1 kg. of wide rice noodles.
- It’s 1 kg. of fish fillets.
- You need 1 kg. of shrimp.
- You need 500 grams of squid.
- You need 1 of large radish.
- You need 2 litre of stock.
- You need 1 bunch of mixed spring onion and coriander.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of crispy garlic.
- You need 1 of big bunch Thai lettuce.
Seafood noodles Step By Step
- Warm any stock you have, add sliced & peeled radish to stock. Let it simmer until tendered
- Prepare all seafood by cutting, peeling, deveining, and slice to preferred pieces. Blanch in hot boil water. Let it cool
- Prepare thai lettuce or any salad leaves you have. Cut or put whole leaves in serving bowls.
- Now time to make your own noodle bowl. Prepare your bowl with some leaves (vegetables) in the bottom, add wide rice noodles into the bowl
- Arrange all seafood you like on top of noodle bowl
- Pour hot stock to the bowl
- Garnish with crispy garlic, spring onion and coriander. Serve hot, Serve with chilli flakes, lime or vinegar