Easy ham & shrimp Pasta – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Easy ham & shrimp Pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy ham & shrimp Pasta
- You need 1 pkg of Spiral pasta or pasta of choice.
- You need 1 pkg of cooked ham.
- Prepare 1 container of blue cheese.
- It’s 1 pint of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 half of onion.
- It’s 1 of small bag of medium shrimp.
Easy ham & shrimp Pasta Instructions
- Cut up ham an onion in small pieces, sauté ham, shrimp and onion in pan for 10 min. Drain access water set to side.
- Boil pasta until desired consistency and set to side.
- Mix blue cheese and heavy cream in pan together and put on low heat for 15 min mixing thoroughly.
- Add ham, onions, shrimp together in pan, mixing together, pour your blue cheese sauce on top and Enjoy!