Shrimp left overs – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp left overs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp left overs
- Prepare 1 cup of medium no tail shrimp.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of noodles.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 1/2 c of Your favorite alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 half of Corn on cob.
- It’s to taste of Salt pepper.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning if u wish.
Shrimp left overs Step By Step
- Noodles cooked drain shrimp unfrozen drained n dried
- Add alfredo sauce 3 tbsp of water n butter to sauce bring to boil stirring frequently
- Add noodles bring to simmer
- Add corn n stir add shrimp stir frequently until completely cooked