Chicken Noodle Soup With Grilled Cheese Jazzy Style – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chicken Noodle Soup With Grilled Cheese Jazzy Style using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup With Grilled Cheese Jazzy Style
- Prepare 2 of Whole bone in chicken breast.
- You need 8 large of whole carrots sliced.
- Prepare 3 large of onions diced.
- It’s 1 bunch of celery.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 of Soup base.
- You need 16 cup of Water.
- You need 1 of as needed Cornstarch.
- You need 32 oz of Thick frozen noodles.
- It’s 1 of Grilled cheese sandwich.
- You need 4 tbsp of Parsley.
Chicken Noodle Soup With Grilled Cheese Jazzy Style Step By Step
- Boil chicken with just enough water to cover and and generous amount of garlic powder
- add homestyle noodles two garlic water and cook May have to add a little extra broth to the noodles rinse and set aside
- In separate pot cook onions celery carrots garlic in broth until almost done
- Add vegetables broth and chicken and noodles together add cornstarch and water to desired thickness I like mine the consistency of egg drop soup
- Add with grilled cheese sandwich and enjoy