Shrimp Scampi With Broccoli – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp Scampi With Broccoli using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi With Broccoli
- It’s 5-6 box of Sea pak shrimp scampi.
- You need 1 box of Batiks rotini noodles.
- Prepare of Old bay seasoning.
- You need of McCormick Cajun seasoning.
- You need of Mrs. Dash southwest chipotle seasoning.
- Prepare 4 of Broccoli stocks.
Shrimp Scampi With Broccoli Instructions
- Begin by cooking the scampi over medium heat in pan till shrimp are done
- In another pan for the noodles add water (1/2 a pan) pinch of salt and a little olive oil and cook the noodles for about 7-8 minutes or until noodles are done
- Begin to cook the broccoli (I myself just cook them in the steamer bags for 3 mins) then cut off the steam
- Add the broccoli to the pan with scampi
- Once noodles are done add the desire amount of noodles you would like into the pan with the broccoli and scampi; then sprinkle the mrs dash chipotle seasoning, Cajun seasoning and old bay seafood seasoning to pan for your liking! Enjoy 😋