Grilled beer shrimp – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Grilled beer shrimp using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled beer shrimp
- You need 2 can of 25 oz each of the cheapest beer. The cheaper the better.
- It’s 3 lb of shrimp with shells on (this is a must).
- You need 1/4 cup of old bay seasoning (more if you prefer).
Grilled beer shrimp Instructions
- Pour the cans of beer in large bowl and add old bay.
- Add shrimp to the beer and marinate for at least 6 hours. Overnight is better.
- Put shrimp on skewers and grill until they are pink.