Butternut and potato beef stew – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Butternut and potato beef stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butternut and potato beef stew
- You need 600 g of stewing beef.
- You need 4 of potatoes diced and boiled.
- It’s 1/2 of butternut diced and boiled.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of steak and chops spice.
- You need 1 of onion finely diced.
- It’s 2 Tbs of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of knorr rich beef and tomato soup.
Butternut and potato beef stew Step By Step
- Boil the meat at low heat for approximately 2hrs or until tender.Drain excess water and set aside.
- Add salt and pepper, herbs of your choice, steak and chops spice and bay leaves and oil to the meat. Brown on medium heat.
- Add the knorr soup and onions followed by the tomato sauce. cook until onion are tender.
- Add back the excess water you set aside earlier.Allow to simmer.
- Put the potatoes and butternut into the meat pot. cook again for a few minutes and serve.