Slow Cooked Pumpkin Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Slow Cooked Pumpkin Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooked Pumpkin Soup
- It’s 1 of Butternut Pumpkin peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 of medium Potatoes peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of Onion peeled and diced.
- You need 4 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare of Nutmeg.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- You need to taste of Cream.
Slow Cooked Pumpkin Soup Instructions
- Add pumpkin, potato and onion to slow cooker
- Add chicken stock, salt, pepper and nutmeg
- Turn slow cooker on high for 6-8 hours
- Once cooked, blend with stick mixer or food processor until smooth
- Add cream and stir and serve with crusty bread croutons or rolls.