Sweet soy orange shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Sweet soy orange shrimp using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet soy orange shrimp
- It’s 1 1/2 of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s of scarlions.
- It’s of Asian orange sauce.
- It’s of any seafood seasoning, I used Robertson shrimp flavor bouillon. go very light on with it, a little bit goes very far..
- You need 1 of Teaspoon oil, if you use too much oil, it will show on the surface when you serve it.
- It’s of powered pepper (optional).
Sweet soy orange shrimp Step By Step
- Put oil in a saucepan and let it heat up. Add chopped scallions and stir for a minute.
- Add shrimp, seasoning and pepper. Stir and let it cook for 5minutes or till shrimp turns pink.
- Add sweet soy and orange sauce to your taste. Serve hot with white rice or eat as you want it . So so good.