Lemon and Italian herb shrimp – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Lemon and Italian herb shrimp using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon and Italian herb shrimp
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mccormick Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Lemon and Italian herb shrimp Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Slice lemon into thin slices
- Place half of lemon slices on a baking pan or casserole dish
- Season shrimp with Italian seasoning
- Place shrimp evenly onto baking dish
- Melt the butter and olive oil together and pour over shrimp
- Place remain lemons over shrimp and place into the oven
- Bake for 15-20 minutes