Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms
- You need 1 lb of Sea Scallops.
- Prepare 1 lb of Shrimp.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 3 bunch of Oyster Mushrooms.
- You need 1 dash of Old Bay Season.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms Instructions
- Peel and devein shrimp keep cold until ready to cook.
- In a large saucepan, heat evoo and butter until blended over medium heat.
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix thoroughly.
- Add mushrooms and cook until they begin to carmelize.
- Add sea scallops and "milk"/juice from container.
- Add shrimp to pan and season with old bay seasonings.
- Cook over medium heat covered for 3 to 6 minutes depending on size of shrimp and scallops. Scallops should be cooked until opaque throughout.