shrimp and bacon with chile habenero – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook shrimp and bacon with chile habenero using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of shrimp and bacon with chile habenero
- You need 2 lb of small shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 of choped onion.
- It’s 1/3 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 3 cup of tomatoe puree.
- Prepare 2 of chile habenero.
- You need 4 slice of hickory smoked bacon.
- It’s 1 box of thin pasta noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of of butter.
- It’s 1 of Chicken consomme (consome de pollo).
shrimp and bacon with chile habenero Instructions
- Cut up the bacon slices in squares.Once done heat a pan with oil.
- Cook the bacon throughly.Once done in a separate bowl,put a paper towel .Place the bacon in the bowl to soak up the fat.
- Make sure to wash the shrimp before cooking.Once dry add your shrimp to the pan. Season with salt and pepper.Cook until no longer pink.
- Once cooked, place shrimp aside.
- Add fat from the bacon to the pan.Add the chopped onions to the pan and cook until transparent.
- Add the 3 cups of tomatoe puree.Then add a pinch of consome de pollo.
- Add the chopped cilantro and chopped chile habenero.(I added only one becuase, I dont like It very spicy)
- Add the half slice of butter.Let it dissolve completely.
- Add the bacon and shrimp to the pan .Let it cook for about 12-15min.Or until ready.
- Serve the pasta on the bottom.Add the shrimp on top.I hope you enjoy.
- Reminder-Cook the pasta during the last few minutes before finishing up.Follow the instructions on the box.