Curry Shrimp Tacos – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Curry Shrimp Tacos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Shrimp Tacos
- Prepare 1 each of lime.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dom's Blackened Fish Seasoning.
- You need 1 of coleslaw mix or thinly sliced cabbage.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 of tortillas..
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 lb of jumbo shrimp, cleaned and deveined.
Curry Shrimp Tacos Step By Step
- Toss coleslaw mix with cilantro and juice of 1/2 the lime. Set aside.
- Mix shrimp with curry powder and fish seasoning. Fry in a little bit of oil in frying pan.
- Heat tortillas on grill, oven, range or microwave.
- Assemble tacos by placing shrimp and slaw in tortillas.