Dynamite Shrimp – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Dynamite Shrimp using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dynamite Shrimp
- Prepare 300 gm of – Medium size Prawns.
- You need 3/4 cup of or more to need – vegetable oil.
- It’s of For making Mayo Sriracha sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of – Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of tsp- Honey.
- Prepare 2 of tbsp- Sriracha sauce or any red chili sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of – Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – White vinegar.
- It’s of For making batter.
- You need 4 tbsp of – Cornflour.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of – Chili flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of – Black pepper powder.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1 of – Egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Garlic powder.
- It’s as needed of Lukewarm water.
- It’s of For Garnishing I Use.
- Prepare 3-4 of – Cabbage leaves.
- It’s of Chopped Spring onions.
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds.
Dynamite Shrimp Instructions
- Clean & wash the prawns/shrimp properly & pat dry with paper towel & keep them aside.
- Now for making Mayo sriracha sauce take a bowl, add Mayonnaise,Sriracha sauce,Honey,Tomato sauce,Vinegar & by using a whisker mix well until blended well.
- For making batter take another bowl add Cornflour,Salt to taste,Chili flakes,Black pepper powder,Egg, Garlic powder,little lukewarm water and whisk well to make smooth batter.
- Now add prawns in to the batter,mix well until coated properly.Set them aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan.When oil becomes hot enough fry the prawns in 1-2 batches for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown in color.Transfer them on a paper towel lined plate.
- Now pour the fried prawns in to the mayo Sriracha sauce,toss them well with the sauce until coated well.
- Served them hot Garnished with chopped Spring onions,Sesame seeds and cabbage leaves.