Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns
- You need 1 kg of prawns.
- It’s 2 pcs of medium size fresh egg.
- You need 1 kg of broccoli bibs.
- It’s 1 pc of onion.
- Prepare 5 pcs of cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of or chopped ginger.
- You need 2 pcs of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s pinch of salt and black ground pepper.
- It’s of little bit vegetable oil.
Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns Step By Step
- Cut all the veggies into chunks
- Sauté them in the pot until gets set,, drizzle with soy sauce, pour 4 cups of water and simmer it until everything get soft, for about 10 mins.,, when it's done,, set it aside to cool down a bit for blending it in a food processor.
- While on the other hand,, start to trim the prawn, and bit the eggs
- When the soup gets cooled, start to blend it in a processors..,, then simmer for another 5 mins in low heat
- Start to pour in the beaten eggs and prawns into the soup, season with salt and pepper to taste. serves as-well as with stir fried shrimp