Home Made Chicken Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Home Made Chicken Soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Home Made Chicken Soup
- It’s 1 of Whole Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Carrots.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Celery.
- You need 1 packages of Noodles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 can of Pettie diced tomatoes.
Home Made Chicken Soup Instructions
- Place chicken in large pot with the onion cut in half (onion is for taste). You can dice a onion if your family likes onion.
- Fill pot with water, so it covers the top of the chicken. Add salt and pepper.
- Boil the chicken for 30 – 40 min.
- While chicken is boiling, cut up carrots and celery.
- After chicken is done, remove from pot and set aside to cool. Add carrots and celery to broth to cook. Add can of tomatoes.
- Once chicken is cool remove from bone. Add the chicken back to broth with the package of noodles.
- Cook soup until noodles are done. Then enjoy!
- You may have to add more salt and peper for your taste. May have to add some chicken broth, depending on your noodles and how much broth you like.