Shrimp alfredo penne pasta – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp alfredo penne pasta using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp alfredo penne pasta
- It’s 3 cup of Tri-Colored Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 1 jar of of Classico Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Large Cooked Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 large of Green Bellpepper.
- It’s 2 head of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of White Pepper.
Shrimp alfredo penne pasta Step By Step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- While that's going on, remove the tails from the shrimp.
- Put broccoli and bellpepper into a large skillet, with 1/2 cup of water under low heat.
- Add pasta to boiling water and bring to desired tenderness.
- Heat the broccoli and bellpepper until tender. Stirring occasionally.
- Once broccoli and bellpepper is tender, drain any leftover water. Add a thin coating of olive oil, salt and white pepper to desired taste.
- Drain finished pasta.
- Stir the shrimp and cooked pasta into the broccoli and bellpepper. Add a final dash of salt and white pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately. I usually prefer to add my desired amount of sauce once plated. I like to go easy on sauces.