Salmon noodle soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Salmon noodle soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon noodle soup
- You need 2 slice of salmon.
- Prepare dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 packages of Noodle (small package for 1 serving).
- It’s dash of Green onion (garnish).
- Prepare 100 ml of chicken beef broth or vegetable broth.
- It’s dash of paprika.
Salmon noodle soup Instructions
- Cut salmon in thin slice (with skin on)
- Rub salt on salmon
- Place salmon on ceramic plate. Put in oven 300°C for about 4 minutes. Remove from oven as soon as the salmon is cooked. (There will be some juice on plate.) Set salmon aside after cooked.
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Drain noodles and put in bowl.
- Boil broth and add into the bowl of noodles.
- Place salmon and spring onion on noodles. Sprinkle paprika on.