Garlic Prawns – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Garlic Prawns using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Prawns
- Prepare 250 gr of medium-sized prawns.
- You need 5 of garlic, crushed and sliced thinly.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Crushed black pepper according to your preference.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika flakes.
- Prepare of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- It’s of Celery, sliced.
Garlic Prawns Step By Step
- Mix prawns with salt and black pepper.
- Use medium heat, pour oil into the pan.
- Try adding a slice of garlic, if it sizzles, add the rest of the garlic.
- Add paprika flakes, then the prawns.
- Flip the pan several times, or stir using a wooden spoon.
- When the prawns have turned pink, squeeze the lemon into the pan, and stir.
- Top with celery.