Shrimp garlic spaghetti – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp garlic spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp garlic spaghetti
- You need 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 8 of prawns (peeled).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried parsley.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Chives (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 handful of packaged spaghetti.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic (sliced).
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese (as much as you like).
Shrimp garlic spaghetti Instructions
- Cook pasta according to packaging in salted water
- Heat olive oil on low
- Toast garlic and peppers on low heat until fragrant
- Cook prawns in olive oil on medium heat; flip prawns once bottom surface turns pink
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add pasta water and allow to dry
- Drain pasta and add to skillet of ingredients
- Season with olive oil and salt and pepper when necessary
- Add cheese and chives if using